Tuesday, June 30, 2009

So he is leaving, my big giant. I am going to miss him so much. He is someone I really can’t imagine my life without, and now, he is leaving. He always lifts me up and carries me around and he makes me laugh. He sat beside me in the plane when I flew for the first time. He was with me when I had the greatest experience of m life. He gave me all these amazing memories that I am never going to forget. I love him, and the thought of him, not being there, sitting next to me every day, making me smile is saddening me. I think that it is so unfair! I really don't think that stunt was necessary. they could just have told him, that he would be kicked out if he didn't start to take this seriously. how am I going to go through last year of high school when he is not wiht me? I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment